Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. Australia’s capital is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney. The country’s other major metropolitan areas are Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. Australia is a highly developed country, with the world’s 14th-largest economy. It has a high-income economy, with the world’s tenth-highest per capita income. It is a regional power, and has the world’s 13th-highest military expenditure. Having the third-highest human development index and the eighth-highest ranked democracy globally, the country ranks highly in quality of life, health, education, economic freedom, civil liberties and political rights. Australia is a member of the United Nations, G20, Common wealth of Nations etc.
How is the weather?
Australian seasons are the reverse of the Europeans but the same of the Latin Americans. The summer months in Australia are from December to February and the Autumn months are during March till May. Winter is from June to August with Spring in Australia from September till November.
Study in Australia
Australia is the home of some of the world’s top research facilities and academic institutions. Australia offers a wide range of study options for the international students with 1200 institutions and more than 22000 courses to opt from. The colleges and universities in Australia have an awesome reputation for high quality overseas education with many Top 200 university rankings. Australia has the finest international education system. To study in Australia helps in promotion of innovativeness and independent thinking this is valued by employers all over the world. To study in Australia is a life changing experience. As an international student on a student visa, you must study with an institution and in a course that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). CRICOS registration guarantees that the course and the institution at which you study meet the high standards expected by international students.
• Australia has the third largest number of international students in the world, after the USA and UK.
• International students in Australia can work up to 20 hours a week, allowing them to earn money, gain useful work experience in a foreign country and meet a variety of new people. Scholarship opportunities are available for international students
• Multicultural Australia is a safe, friendly, and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel. Australia has a safe, secure, vibrant, and friendly environments to live, study, and work in for international student.
• Australia offers excellent value for money and a standard of living, which is among the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs in Australia are considerably less expensive
• It has an awesome reputation for international education and lifestyle.
• Australian courses and qualifications are recognized all around the world.
• Australia has the perfect weather for exploring and traveling.